Learn the names, shapes, location, and animals of each state through puzzles, challenges, and tracing exercises with this educational app for iPhone and iPad.
Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• To identify all 50 states in the United States • To discern the shapes of the states through a tracing activity • To recognize an animal from each state • The development of spatial relationships • Individual position in relationship to other states • Fine motor skills and vocabulary
Intro to United States, from the creators of Intro to Math and Intro to Letters, includes the following activities in a universal app specially designed for the iPad and iPhone 6 and 6+:
• NAMES OF THE STATES In a series of challenging activities, we learn the names of the states, finding their location on the map.
• SHAPES, NAMES, AND PLACES Using the puzzle map, we work to develop name recognition, spatial relationship, and geographical location.
• FULL MAP CHALLENGE Put your knowledge to the test, with a full scale, interactive puzzle map of the United States.
• ANIMALS Tapping through the various animals of each state, we come to identify their unique characteristics with stunning illustrations by Alyssa Nassner.
• MATCHING ANIMALS TO THEIR STATES In a series of engaging activities, we match the animals to their associated states, through this matching exercise.
• SHAPES OF THE STATES Through an engaging, interactive tracing exercise, we focus on the shapes of the states.